Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Daddy dignity



Rowan is a budding photographer. She loves to take photos with our cell phones. Usually she takes some great abstract shot of her Dora the Explorer scooter or some great angle on the carpet in the living room.

Recently though while Daddy was home alone on Peewee watch, Rowan took some rather interesting photos of Daddy. One was rather sweet of Daddy changing her diaper and then well there was this one. Poor Thom as a Parent you just don't get any alone time anymore.

2 comments:

dillyweed said...

That totally cracked me up. Great angle there on daddy watch. Have you seen the toddler digital cameras they have now? They are really cool and virtually indestructable.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Kid-Tough-Digital-Camera/dp/B000F3GNW6/ref=tag_tdp_pl/002-3047293-4103255

Tatanka_Nui said...

As the subject of this...uh...portrait, I can only say that the fact that she was carrying around my phone, and the fact that the image was not only preserved when discovered, but posted for all to see, is proof of the pride a Daddy has. Pride in my daughter, if not for myself, I suppose. I hope she always keeps my laughing at myself--and I'm sure she'll keep my beaming at what she can do. --Thom

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker