Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rowan the fashion model




We had a request for a picture of Rowan modeling her wonderful hand knitted Italian scarf. She looks lovely in it. My friend Giusy made her that scarf and made me a matching one. How cute is that?


Our living is a wreck in the background, but gee whiz when isn't it these days. Oh well.


Rowan has also taken to modeling other rather more interesting items of clothing like my underwear. So far luckily she grabs a clean pair from the laundry basket and puts them on over her head. She is very particular about her underwear necklace. Granny panties just will not do. (Oh come on you know you own at least one pair). Rowan seeks out the pretty ones from Victorias Secret. She likes to admire herself in the mirror once they are securely in place. In the picture on the left, she is modeling two pairs of undies and a tank top.


She is getting to be such a big girl. She has six teeth and I think another on the way. She signs easily "more" "food" & "please". She has new words everyday, some stick and others don't. She says "Hi" and "Bye" beautifully. My heart is full to bursting. She is such a joy.

2 comments:

abby said...

I was there, and she is more than cute. However, you should know that Ana demands that if Rowan wants anything, she must be made to "sign" please. She has been taught that by Mommy rubbing her left breast in a circle and saying please. So, of course, Ana says mom make her sign please. i say it, and Rowan leans over and rubs my left breast in a circle. At which time, I say to Ana through my laughter that we need a little more work on that one. It is really hard to discipline anything when you are laughing. I think I now have a new name. No longer Abby, but NaNa. We will see if that does it. NaNa

CommuniKate said...

Abby,
you're fabulous.
You were there and I'm laughing
at your typing.
Miss Rowan Lilia is amazing, as are mom, Ana, and dad, Thom.
I love being in their home.
deep breath, sigh and smile,
GranMumSuzy

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker