Thursday, January 11, 2007

The very first post


So this is it. My very first blog. I am now part of the 2000's people. Today my friend Briana helped me set-up this blog at her home while Rowan destroyed her fabulous living room. They will be finding dried apple bits in interesting places for the next two years. Her son Dylan has a super cute blog well worth checking out by selecting the Dylan in the last sentence. There is a video up there of Dylan rolling in the grass and you will see Rowan crashes his party and demands to be on film.

This photo was taken months ago at Lacy park. I love the way she holds the ball and has such lovely posture. I will try to get something more current up here as soon as I have a minute. Right now I think Rowan may actually be napping. When I last checked she was singing to herself and kicking her legs around. Ah I hear a new tune coming from the bedroom. So alas once more the afternoon nap alludes us.

I promise to write more later.

5 comments:

dillyweed said...

Awesome first post. Welcome to the lovely blogging world. Keep 'em coming.

Scott and Giusy Brown said...

Hi little Rowan,
you are so cute! Please keep posting so that we can keep up-to-date on the latest developments. I'd love to see a photo of you modeling your newest scarf!
Lots of love.

abby said...

Welcome to the new world, but we can still use the old one too-telephone. You are the best conversationalist. Abby

CommuniKate said...

I say that Miss Rowan Lilia
is ever so much cuter in person.
I'm loving being able to see her in the wee hours when I can't sleep.
Looking forward to many more
photos.

owlhaven said...

Welcome to blogging. Thanks for linking to my blog.
Mary
http://owlhaven.wordpress.com

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker